Travel Delhi to Taj Mahal Agra
Taj Mahal is one of the most amazing tourist places in India and is famous for its beauty. Taj Mahal is one of the seven wonders of the world and is situated on the banks of river Yamuna. Taj Mahal is made of pure white marble. The Taj Mahal is located in the city of Agra in the state of Uttar Pradesh. It was built by Shah Jahan in the year 1652 in memory of his wife Mumtaz Begum. Taj Mahal was listed in the UNESCO World Heritage Sites in the year 1983.+91 7021159617 Book now
Points of Attraction
Agra Fort is located on the banks of the Yamuna River in the city of Agra. The Red Fort is listed in the UNESCO World Heritage Site. Agra Fort is one of the famous buildings of the Mughal period which was built by Emperor Akbar. Akbar was one of the Mughal rulers in about 1565 AD. The Agra Fort wall was made of sandstone and the fort had only four gates. The most famous places in the fort are Khas Mahal, Sheesh Mahal, Mosque. Visit Agra and do shopping at Meena Bazaar and other places.Explore
DAY TRIP TAJ MAHAL AGRA
Delhi Agra Same Day Tour (Taj Mahal Tour)
- Taj Mahal one day tour.
- All Inclusive - No Hidden Fees.
- Easy online booking and fair pricing.
- Verified Fleet & Trained Drivers.
- Timely Pickup - Anywhere in Delhi.
- Price per car, not per person.
- Same Day Taj Mahal Tour By Car.
- 230 kms, approx. 3 & 1/2 hours’ drive from Delhi-NCR.
- Includes: AC Car, Driver Allowance, All Toll Taxes, State Taxes, Parking Charges and Excellent Service.
- Excludes: Any monument entry ticket, any meal, guide fee (if any) are not included in this package
- Booking form
- Best price guarantee
- Rs 10
- Lowest fare Book now
Maecenas et eros non quam ultricies interdum. Proin ac dolor vel neque ullamcorper blandit vitae et felis. Morbi ante urna, imperdiet vel neque vitae, porta ullamcorper metus. Quisque bibendum venenatis eros sed commodo. Nullam ultrices tortor non diam ullamcorper auctor. In urna tellus, auctor sit amet est ut, scelerisque volutpat diam.